Please click the button below to make a donation to Martin McGuinness For President
There are strict rules governing how a person can donate to election candidates and campaigns. The Standards in Public Office Commission (SIPO) (http://www.sipo.gov.ie/en/) demand that you abide by the following rules:
- Anonymous donations greater than €125 cannot be accepted.
- Any donation (or aggregate of donations) greater than €634 from one individual or company will be declared to the SIPO.
- The maximum donation allowed in any one calendar year is €2,539
- Only Irish citizens can donate to the Irish Presidential election campaign.
* You must be an Irish citizen to make a donation.
For people who want to donate by post please send cheques to:
Martin McGuinness For President
58 Parnell Square